With an abundence of fresh Hawkes Bay produce, seafood, meats and of course, delectable wines, why not enjoy what our local restaurants have to offer. The Crown Hotel is within easy walking distance to Ahuriri’s leading restaurant’s and bars which overlook the historic fishing wharf or the beachfront promenade.
Looking for something more serene and intimate? Enjoy our delectable room service menu with private dining in your room or balcony overlooking the water…accompanied of course with a fine Hawkes Bay Syrah!
There are many cafes and restaurants located overlooking the water on West Quay or in Ahuriri Village itself. Below are a sample of some of the local restaurants that provide for your convenience, charge back facilities to your room.
• Crazy Good Coffee – amazing coffee made with origin milk.
• F.G Smith – a fresh and vibrant eatery. Homage to Hawke’s Bay.
• Vetro Foods – a gourmet, mediterranean whole food store.
• Picnic – the go-to place for fresh bread, fresh salads & sweet treats.
• MK Cafe – coffee, breakfast, brunch or roast! MK Cafe has you sorted.
• Miss Browns – the perfect place for all of your favourites with a